Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great Mystery Reads!

Hey guys it's Bailey!
I just want to give you my FAVORITE mystery series that is called: The Blackbird Sister Mysteries by Nancy Martin. So far there are 8 fantastic books in this fabulous series, and I love EVERY one of them! So far I am reading the 7th book in the series called: A Crazy Little Thing Called Death. It's just... Fabulous! Sooo- Please, please, please check out these awesome books!
BTW, I (Bailey Vannil) am going to start writing more posts! I SWEAR! And I want to do this because I really want to get 20 followers, and I still need 9 more!!
So please, also with checking out those awesome books, will you guys recommend this FAB Blog to your friends?
Thaanks!
Xoxoxox,
Bailey Vannil.
TheBlogOfQuynn.Blogspot.com
And- QuynnAndBri.Blogspot.com
(BFF's Blog) Bri-TheStyleSavant.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment