Monday, July 26, 2010

The Blog of Quynn- Vacation!

Hiyaa!
How are you guys? I am in Colorado visiting family right now in Denver. What are you guys up to? Tell me in the comment section bellow, and if you do comment- Bailey Vannil will give you a shout out on her next Blogger post on The Blog of Quynn- and on her Facebook page! So comment away!- And I will try to put in a new TBOQ (TheBlogOfQuynn) post soon- but I cannot promise that because 1) I am on Vacation, and 2) I am very busy visiting people, and managing two blogs- The Blog Of Quynn, and my collaboration blog with my BFF called- QuynnAndBri.Blogspot.com and I am doing more posts on that, because it is a "newer" blog, and Bailey Vannil reads a TON of books- so she (I) can do more posts on that, also- making TBOQ posts takes a fair amount of thinking involved in making a post. But- after I make a post on QuynnAndBri, I will make a TBOQ post. (Today, In like- 20 minutes!)
Anyway!
xoxox,
Bailey Vannil
(QuynnAndBri.Blogspot.com
TheBlogOfQuynn.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment