Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Blog of Quynn

Hello Bloggers!
....
(If you have not read the NEW To Be Continued Post below, please read that one before you read this. Thanks!
....
I don't know why I thought that someone had killed Jammie. But I just did. And since when was I ever wrong? Never. So that's when I saw Stacy Papterson sitting alone on the side of the pool I took that chance to go and talk to her. A sort of interview if you must. I started off by sitting down, then asking how she was, and what she thought about what had just happened. Apparently she said that she was sad for what had happened, but she drowned, Jammie came over to her and told her that she was sorry, but that she had cheated with Stacy's boyfriend.
"Wow..." I said after I heard that news. I hadn't thought of Jammie as someone who would do that...
"I know." She replied back. Still looking off into the distance, and not making any eye contact. That made me suspicious, but she could also have just been still shocked for what had just happened.
Suddenly I had an idea, and asked Stacy where her boyfriend was, and she nodded her head up to the slide, and said that he was helping people on the water slide.
I left Stacy by the pool, and climbed up the slide stairs until I reached Stacy's boyfriend- Zach. I asked him questions until he cracked. I knew he would. I knew ever since Stacy told me that Zach and Jammie had an affair, I knew that Zach had killed Jammie. He told me the whole story. Zach didn't know that Jammie had already told Stacy that they had an affair with each other, so when Jammie climbed up the slide's stairs, and up to the slide, he told her it was okay if she wanted to go head first, so she said okay. The force of the fast and short slide, with her going head first killed her. And Zach new that it would. He planed it that way.
Some people are sick. Some people try to hide things, and by doing that, they kill. That's like Zach. Even though he's not a crazy full blooded serial killer- he still knew that by going head first down the slide, it would kill Jammie. So I turned him in. And he rode of in that black little police car, and he didn't scream when they put the handcuffs on him, he didn't yell when they pushed him into the tiny police car. No. He knew what he did, and he knew that it was wrong. So I have a question for you- if you know what you did was wrong, are you still a bad person?

Bailey Vannil. <3

1 comment: