Friday, June 11, 2010

The Blog of Quynn

Hello Bloggers!


What a wonderful day. Ahh yes. What a great day to go for a swim. That's what Jammie Karlison thought the day she was murdered. It was a happy day. One you would not expect for yourself, or anyone else for that matter to get hurt. But that day, beloved Jammie did. Very much so. And brutally, too.
Me and Jammie were never great friends. But we tolerated each other enough. I said hellos, and nodded our goodbyes, but our conversations never lasted more than that. Until the day she died. The whole 10th grade class walked and chatted and hugged all the way to the pool. Expect for me. My "best" friend Amy had been sent for prison and trail for a series of murders she had commented, our friendship ended sadly. Especially since I was the one who figured out how, and what she did, and sent her in into jail. So I walk alone, so does Jammie. She I start talking to her. Starting out with the simple 'Hi' and then going more in depth into deeper conversations like topics about politics and religion. Touchy subjects for some, but we seemed to the same agreements on both subjects.
We seemed to be getting along greatly. Until 3 hours later, when the the police showed up at the water park and declared Jammie dead. And something about the whole thing made me think that this was not another drowning, a simple accident gone horrifically wrong. No. This was a homicide. But I was the only one who knew it.....
TO BE CONTINUED! (I swear! In one hour it will be posted :] )

1 comment:

  1. love it!!!! if this were a book, I would soooo read it!!!
    bri-thestylesavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete